Our Subject Matter Experts
VP of Strategy & Operations
Hovsep Kirikian is the Vice President of Strategy and Operations, driving cross-division alignment and operational enablement across USDM. Hovsep also leads USDM’s Veeva services practice. He has nearly 20 years of experience managing projects and programs in the life sciences industry, with a specific focus on the implementation and optimization of enterprise SaaS systems, strategic consulting for C-Suite and Executive leadership, and Business & Digital Transformation in the Life Sciences industry.
Hovsep has a proven track record in program management, product management, regulatory compliance, validation, manufacturing and laboratory operations, and data management across all phases of the product life cycle, consistently delivering innovative solutions that meet customer needs and promote operational efficiency and revenue growth.
Hovsep has a BA in Biological Sciences from California State University and a MS in Regulatory Sciences from Johns Hopkins. He is certified a Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute and is also Veeva White Belt certified.
Hovsep's Recently Published Resources
- Emerging Life Sciences Virtual Event
- Your IT Roadmap – Guidance for Early-Stage Life Sciences Startups
- USDM Life Sciences Summit 2023
- Compliant IT Strategies On-Demand Webinar
- Accelerating Cloud Content Management for Emerging Life Sciences
- Minimize Risk and Maintain Compliance on Veeva with USDM Cloud Assurance