Fast-track your journey from R&D to commercialization
In a complex, competitive, and fast-paced market, startups in biotechnology and biopharma, and early-stage medical device companies face many challenges on their journey from R&D to commercialization. Hosted by USDM Life Sciences in collaboration with Box, this virtual event provides valuable guidance and best practices to drive your compliance and technology strategy and roadmap.
Session 1 | IT & Quality Strategy & Roadmap
A discussion on trends in emerging life sciences technology and compliance.
- Emerging industry trends in quality and technology
- IT strategy and roadmap guidance
- Quality considerations in early-stage planning
- Regulatory implication of the FDA’s CSA guidance
- Live Q&A
- Roger Davy, Director Customer Engagement, USDM
- Paula Dawson, Senior Program Manager, USDM
- Dom Glavach, Chief Security Officer and Chief Security Strategist, CyberSN
- Matt Webb, Interim CIO, Elevar Therapeutics
Watch a highlight clip from Session 1 below:
Session 2 | Maintaining Cloud Compliance & Enabling Automation
How to manage your GxP cloud workloads to enable automation and create more efficient GxP business processes.
- An integrated approach to Quality & IT
- USDM framework for compliance to enable a continuously compliant tech stack
- Quality orchestration through automation
- Live Q&A
- Beth Clarke, VP and CIO, IT and Site Operations, Halozyme Therapeutics
- Nathan Cracraft, VP IT & Facilities, Vaxcyte
- Hovsep Kirikian, Director of Product Management, USDM
- Don Zinn, Director of Emerging Compliance, USDM
Watch this short clip to see a highlight from Session 2:
Session 3 | Compliant Cloud Content Management
Businesses run on content. Learn how content and documents can be managed and shared while staying secure.
- GxP and CSA compliance for content management
- How customers are using cloud content management to achieve efficiency and security
- What the right technology can do to help achieve virtual audit success
- Live Q&A
- Manu Vohra, Managing Director, Global Life Sciences, Box
- Ganesh Visvanathan, Cloud Product Manager, USDM
- Erin Christy, Vice President of Emerging Life Sciences & Clinical Solutions
Watch this short clip to see a highlight from Session 3:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.