Microsoft enables high-performance computing for life sciences
Helping life sciences companies achieve high-impact business outcomes with Microsoft.
Microsoft empowers life sciences companies to reimagine ways to bring together people, data, and processes to advance scientific innovation, get products to market faster, enable success with virtual teams, and improve operational and patient outcomes.
Together, Microsoft and USDM Life Sciences enable regulated businesses to transform their GxP workflows into the cloud with USDM’s Cloud Assurance for Microsoft Azure.
Your business depends on every layer of your technology to comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and global regulations for software assurance. From your infrastructure to data centers to the platform layers and many business applications that power your productivity, Microsoft and USDM can ensure your operation is continuously compliant.
Read our case study to learn how USDM helped a Top 5 global pharmaceutical company create a validated Artificial Intelligence (AI) framework for Microsoft Azure.
USDM’s Cloud Approach for Azure
USDM’s approach to regulated workloads in the public cloud covers end-to-end technology solutions to transform your regulatory operations from a cost-center to an innovation hub. Our delivery model addresses SaaS (business applications), PaaS (cloud services), and IaaS (global infrastructure). The chart below shows how Cloud Assurance supports the compliance requirements of your Azure infrastructure and Microsoft cloud applications.
To learn more about Cloud Assurance for Microsoft Azure, visit the Azure Marketplace or download the datasheet below.
Watch our on-demand webinar: Accelerate Your Journey to the Cloud: Move your GxP Regulated Workloads to Microsoft Azure
USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint
SharePoint is Microsoft’s web-based collaboration solution. It is commonly used as a content management solution, knowledgebase, and centralized application resource to help teams and organizations access resources when they need it.
Leverage your IT investment for GxP compliant content management
USDM can optimize your existing application to include the management of GxP regulated content. Using our best practices, we significantly decrease your implementation and validation efforts of SharePoint Online. Further, USDM’s Cloud Assurance managed service will maintain compliance with all your SharePoint Online releases so you can keep innovating in a continuously compliant state.
How USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint can support your business process
- Fast-track your implementation with project management experts who can guide you in pre-implementation work through end-user training
- Provide your organization with a comprehensive desktop qualification vendor audit to save time and effort with your vendor requalification endeavors
- Develop your business content governance structure and efficiently map to SharePoint workflows
- Significantly reduce implementation and validation time while decreasing the cost to manage cloud compliance
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance with managed services for change management of all new SharePoint releases
- Leverage critical organizational change management, training, and communications support to ensure your IT investments are successfully adopted
- Procedure development for your SharePoint implementations
USDM can take your business processes from paper-based to technology-based using SharePoint Online in a GxP compliant way. Learn more about our regulatory compliance services for emerging and start-up life sciences companies.