Join USDM in Fort Lauderdale, FL | August 24-25, 2023
Join USDM at the Life Sciences Dreamin’ Conference to learn industry best practices and innovative strategies for GxP use cases with Salesforce.
Life Sciences Dreamin’ was created to fill an unmet need for Life Sciences professionals: a space to learn Salesforce best practices related to MarTech and SalesTech applications that are tailored to the life sciences industry.
USDM will be hosting a session that we hope you will join.
Risk-Based Validation of Salesforce | August 24th | 4:00 – 4:45 pm
Traditionally, a system with the complexity and reach of Salesforce was intimidating and expensive to validate for life sciences GxP use. However, FDA’s recent draft guidance on Computer Software Assurance (CSA) opens the door for a true risk-based validation approach that hits the rare trifecta: better, faster, and cheaper. Your organization can implement this even on an existing validation, seamlessly changing to a CSA risk-based approach to simplify ongoing compliance in your Salesforce deployment.
Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to easily extend Salesforce to regulated functions like R&D, Clinical, Lab, Quality, Compliance, and Manufacturing to maximize the ROI
- Share best practices for validating Salesforce and adopting CSA
- Hear case studies on optimizing Salesforce for GxP use
- James Macdonell USDM Life Sciences, Vice President, Eastern Region
- Kim Hutchings USDM Life Sciences, Head of Alliances / Digital Transformation Lead
Register here to secure your ticket today.
We look forward to meeting you in Fort Lauderdale.