Learn how you can automate and scale your regulated business processes while maintaining compliance.
Fill out the form to watch on demand > > >
Watch this webinar to learn how USDM customized various workflows, demonstrated a framework for continuous compliance, and responded to detailed questions about regulatory requirements to automate and simplify the business processes for each of these customers in these case studies. We can do this and more for you, too.
- A start-up biotech company with minimal IT systems in place required a solution for regulated GxP IT change management and user access provisioning.
- A Top 20 global pharma company had a variety of regulated paper-based forms and processes to digitize and needed a trusted, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solution that would pass an FDA audit.
- A recently commercialized biopharma struggled to leverage its platform for regulated use and was frustrated with the lack of regulatory expertise from the vendor.
This discussion addresses:
- Managing GxP and non-GxP processes in one platform
- Solving for 21 CFR Part 11 eSignatures and audit trails
- Automating and scaling your business processes while maintaining compliance
- Gaining greater insight into your product lifecycle
Watch a sneak peek of the webinar below:
Vega Finucan, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, USDM Life Sciences
Vishal Sharma, Vice President of Digital Trust and Transformation, USDM Life Sciences
There are no comments for this post, be the first one to start the conversation!
Please Sign in or Create an account to join the conversation