Each year, USDM Life Sciences Thought Leaders publish an annual trends white paper. This year, we invite you to join our webinar where they will discuss the latest compliance and technology trends to keep an eye on.
As life sciences companies fast-track their digital transformation, those on the cutting edge are identifying new ways to streamline their GxP workloads, improve their quality operations, and unleash their data’s value to create new business models and innovate faster than ever before. Innovation requires unique talent, rethinking old processes, optimizing IT systems and vendors, and taking advantage of advanced analytical capabilities.
Join us to learn about key trends that we believe will have big impacts in 2021.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Digital transformation and the cloud-first imperative
- Evolving GxP use cases for AI and machine learning
- Maximizing the value of your data with the public cloud
- Vendor selection, utilizing vendor assets, and automating compliance
- Outsourcing for specialized talent