Get guidance for automated testing, IT change management, and artificial intelligence (AI) to decrease risk and increase operational efficiency.
Managing the lifecycle of GxP systems can be challenging for IT leaders at regulated life sciences companies. From initial rollout to decommissioning, they must ensure that the systems comply with FDA regulations like 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, and GxP requirements; that users are realizing value from the system; and that employees and customers are happy.
Imagine implementing automation in your organization for new ways of working while simplifying, scaling, and maintaining regulatory compliance. ProcessX and Cloud Assurance make it possible!
ProcessX automates regulated IT workflows like IT change management and enables an end-to-end holistic approach to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). With real-time updates and total GxP system status transparency, IT and Quality leaders have peace of mind knowing that their systems are in a controlled state.
Achieve a new standard for digital quality across your organization by using modern cloud technologies to automate testing and validation and generating AI insights that support better business controls and outcomes.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss:
- Regulated IT system management challenges
- CSV vs CSA – Impacts on IT/Quality
- Best practices for automating IT Change Management
- Automating Validation Lifecycle Management (VLM)
- Test automation to speed up and simplify release management
- Periodic Review automation
- AI for root cause analysis of GxP IT Incidents
Join our subject matter experts:
- Vega Finucan, Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Jake Wright, Practice Director, ProcessX