Get advice from our regulatory compliance experts and discover what you need to know about managing electronic signatures.
Pandemic or no pandemic, the ability to sign regulated documentation electronically is a must-have in the life sciences industry.
In our 31-minute video, DocuSign and USDM regulatory compliance experts discuss several aspects of this technology-now approach to business—most importantly, GxP and Part 11 compliance.
Here are the timestamps to help you quickly find answers and solutions for your most pressing questions and use cases.
- Post-pandemic cloud-now transformation for life sciences (2:50)
- What does 21 CFR Part 11 mean for regulated businesses? (5:51)
- Do regulated implementations take longer to deploy? (9:07)
- What does DocuSign Validator deliver and what does USDM Cloud Assurance provide? (11:40)
- How can customers demonstrate ROI for their DocuSign investment? (15:30)
- What are some misunderstandings about the need for a Part 11 solution? (16:30)
- What is DocuSign’s continuous integration strategy? (20:20)
- What advice do you have for customers making technology decisions and selecting vendors? (23:15)
- DocuSign is introducing authentication via SMS. What other innovations are on the roadmap? (27:58)
- Lacey Carlstrom, Area Vice President, DocuSign
- David Blewitt, VP of Cloud Compliance, USDM Life Sciences
- John DiCredico, Product Portfolio Manager, USDM Life Sciences
- Megha Tak, Product Manager – Part 11 Module, DocuSign
- Partnership and datasheet: DocuSign+USDM
- Blog: USDM’s Guide to 21 CFR Part 11
- Case study: DocuSign in 7 Days to Enable eSignatures for Remote Work
- Case study: Biotech Completes 70% of eSignatures Within 24 Hours
- Case study: Training Records Completed 80% Faster