Reducing the Compliance Burden for NetSuite Customers
NetSuite provides superior manufacturing resource planning, leaner production processes, and improved supply chain management, benefiting organizations in the life sciences industry such as pharma and biotech. The healthcare and life sciences landscape is undergoing massive changes, leading to increased pressure to control costs and adapt to evolving regulatory and competitive conditions. To remain competitive, organizations must be able to respond quickly to market demands and changing regulations. With over 33,000 customers, NetSuite’s cloud-based business management suite helps healthcare and life sciences organizations increase visibility, reduce complexity, and remain agile in the face of dynamic changes.
Covering Regulated Use Cases for NetSuite customers:
A discussion on trends in emerging life sciences technology and compliance.
- Item & Material Management
- Material Status Controls
- Product Revisions, Change Controls
- CFR Part 11 Compliance
- E-Records & Audit Trails
- E-Signatures for: Product & Material Management, Manufacturing Controls, Receiving Inspections & Approvals, Manufacturing Operations, Quality Inspections, UDI for Medical Devices
- Alex Sanchez – Product Portfolio Manager, USDM
- Ken Staresinic – VP 14.OS SmartFactory, Providence Consulting
- Peter Bouyounan – Principal Industry Solution Advisor, NetSuite
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.