Today’s regulated business workloads require a new level of flexibility and scale to handle the needs of life sciences companies. Learn how to maintain continuous compliance of GxP workloads in the public cloud with your global infrastructure, cloud service platforms, and business application software (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS). Get tips on how to scale your GxP use of the public cloud based on your cloud maturity and unique business needs.
Click Watch Now for the full-length webinar. > > >
To reap the benefits of the cloud, you need to think holistically about your tech stack. Getting your infrastructure and platform services to the cloud provides you with faster delivery, lower costs, and greater efficiency. Where you begin depends on where you are in your cloud journey.
- Rapid Application Migration (Lift & Shift) is a typical starting point in a life sciences company’s cloud adoption journey.
- Data Migration provides a continuously validated state of your infrastructure and platform.
- Phased Migration of Critical Applications & Databases addresses the move of highly complex, external facing GxP applications.
- Content Orchestration is the seamless creation and management of content among teams in your organization.
- DevOps Framework is ideal when you have a business need for centrally located services to access GxP applications.
- Advanced Analytics (AI/ML/RPA) enable you to deliver the insights you need to drive transformation in your organization.
About the Presenters
Stepheni Norton, Director of Product Management, Digital and Cloud Solutions
Jim Lyle, Director of Automation