Computer System Validation is the process of testing and validating or qualifying regulated, GxP computer systems to ensure they do exactly what they are designed to do in a consistent and reproducible manner that is safe, secure, and reliable–and generates the records to prove it. It is required by global health authorities for regulated life sciences companies, and you can’t do business without it. Validation doesn’t have to be an IT burden and you don’t have to choose between regulation and innovation. The webinar will address forward-thinking validation and continuous compliance considerations for modern cloud technologies.
The discussion included the following topics:
- A solution to save you time, save you money and mitigate risk
- An innovative approach to validate cloud environments to enable faster GxP application deployment
- Thoughts on how to approach the ever-changing global regulatory landscape
- Guidance on how to think about your compliance maturity model
- Q&A with subject matter experts
See a sneak peek of our webinar below, where our speakers discuss the Responsibility Model and how to break down the shared responsibility between your company as the data owner and the cloud service provider.
VP of Cloud Assurance, USDM Life Sciences
Director of Product Management, Cloud and Digital Solutions, USDM Life Sciences
We also have a condensed white paper – Automate Validation Across Your Tech Stack – covering similar content.